Terms, Conditions & Returns
- These sale conditions apply to all sales of goods by us to traders through our website and shall apply to any orders you submit through our website. If you submit an order through our website then you are undertaking that you are purchasing for business purposes and not as a consumer. The minimum order is £50.00 excluding VAT.
- Carriage is not included in your order and will be added where applicable once your final invoice is created.
- All stock is subject to availability. We update our website every day but please be aware that stock levels may vary throughout the day. When your order is packed, if there are any shortages you will not be charged and your Card or PayPal payment will be adjusted accordingly.
- Once we have received your order we will contact you by phone to confirm your order.
- The goods will correspond to the essential characteristics, description and specification set out in our website at the time of order. We will not be responsible for variations between the description of the goods on our website and the manufacturer's specifications and the latter shall prevail. We will also not be responsible for minor variations in specification, colour or other design features, and no such minor variation shall entitle you to rescind the contract, reject the goods or be the subject of any claim against us.
- All Images and Text on this website are copyright to Bare Essentials Mcr Ltd or are used with the express permission of the original owner. Legal action will be taken against any persons or companies using these Images or Text. Images contain embedded digital watermarks with online tracking.
- Most orders will be dispatched within 48 hours of cleared funds being received. We will use reasonable efforts to deliver the goods by the delivery dates or within the delivery timescales stated. However, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors beyond our control and therefore delivery times are not guaranteed.
- If paying by credit or debit card, delivery will only be made to the address with the corresponding postcode and property number required for security purposes when the card payment is processed. For customers from the UK and Ireland we accept payments on-line via Paypal, by bank transfer and most debit and credit cards. (Please note there is a 2% surcharge on all payments made by Paypal and credit cards).
- For international customers we only accept payments via BACS or Direct bank payments. Please contact us for bank details, IBAN and SWIFT BIC details. Any bank charges incurred via bank transfers are the responsibility of the customer.
- Goods will not be dispatched until full and cleared payment is received. Delivery at our standard charge is only to mainland UK.
- The Islands, North Scotland and Ireland will incur an extra delivery charge.
- All deliveries must be signed for before our courier will release them to you. Signing for delivery is for proof of receipt purposes and will not affect any of your other rights.
- When you receive the goods you should immediately inspect them for damage and faults. You should inform us by end of the following working day if you do not consider that you have received the goods you ordered and within 7 working days of receipt of the goods if you consider that the goods are faulty or damaged, otherwise the goods will be considered to have been correctly delivered, free from damage or faults and in good condition. This will be without prejudice to any damage or fault you could not have discovered on reasonable inspection of the goods.
- Every care is taken to make sure the prices quoted on this website are correct; however they are for guidance only and may be subject to change when your order is confirmed.
- The products will be your responsibility and at your risk from the time of delivery. Title to the goods passes to you on delivery unless full payment or any other amount payable by you is outstanding at delivery, in which case title is retained by us until you have paid in full the price and all other amounts payable under the contract. You agree that we may still sue for the price, notwithstanding that title has not passed. You also agree that your right to possession and use of the goods shall cease if any amount payable by you under the contract becomes overdue, or you enter into liquidation or administration, and that we shall be entitled to enter any premises where the goods are kept for the purposes of repossessing them.
- If you wish to cancel an order you must inform us in writing within 7 days from the date the order was placed. If the order is cancelled before being shipped then you shall be refunded the price of the goods and the delivery charges. If the order has been shipped when you cancel it, you must return the goods within 14 days from when the order was placed, undamaged and in the original packaging; this will be at your own cost. We will not cover the costs for returning the item nor will we refund the original delivery costs.
If you wish to return any goods you need to firstly inform us via email to email@example.com, once contact has been made and an agreement has been made we will send you a returns form which you will need to include with the goods. All returns must be delivered to the following address:
Bare Essentials Mcr Ltd
23 Broughton Street (off Wolley Street)
There is a 20% restocking fee on all returns of non-faulty goods. Any shortages or damages with your order must be reported to our customer service team in accordance with point 13 above. All communications regarding returns, shortages & damages have to be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Damaged and/or faulty goods must be returned to us for inspection at your own cost. You are responsible for the handling and shipping of the goods to be returned. We will not accept any goods that have already been sold on and returned to you. Once received we will inspect the goods and determine if any liability can be accepted. Liability shall never exceed the value of the goods. Returns will not be accepted after 28 days from when the goods were dispatched. If a refund is to be made you will be notified via email within 72 hours of receiving the goods and we will transfer the money back to the same account you used to purchase the order with within 30 days from when we emailed you confirming the refund.
- Bare Essentials Ltd is strictly a trade to trade company only and not direct to the public.
- Bare Essentials Ltd accepts no responsibility for shortages when the customer chooses to use a third party shipping company. Any damaged cartons must be signed as "Damaged" or "Open" as Bare Essentials will not accept responsibility for shortages if the buyer fails to do this.
- The invoice for your goods will always be placed in your carton; if your invoice is missing we must be notified immediately and in any case no later than two working days following receipt of your order. After this time, duplicate invoices will not be re issued.
- Carriage is charged at the end of your invoice.
- You agree to pay the price, delivery charges and other charges stated in the ordering website pages in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contract. The price, delivery charges and all other amounts payable under the contract are exclusive of VAT which we will charge in addition at the rate applicable and which shall be payable at the same time as the amount on which it is charged.
- Any orders made by overseas customers will not be able to claim VAT refunds on deliveries to a UK address. If you are based outside the UK and are exempt from paying UK VAT, it is your responsibility to notify Bare Essential Mcr Ltd prior to payment that you are exempt from VAT. We must have a valid VAT number before invoicing and dispatch of goods
- We are unable to retrospectively refund VAT if we do not have this information verified before payment.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Meaning of "liability"
In these terms and conditions, references to our "liability" shall be to our liability to you for breach of the contract, our liability to you for negligence, breach of statutory duty, tort, or accidental or negligent misrepresentation, and any other liability we may have to you whatsoever and howsoever arising under, in connection with, or in the course of performing, the contract, or in connection with the goods.
- Liability Not Limited
We do not limit or exclude our liability to you for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or to refund any payments made by you under the contract.
- Excluded Types of Loss
Subject to the Clause 24.2, we shall have no liability to you for: loss of revenue, bargain, profit, anticipated savings, contract, business, expectation, use, production, or goodwill; any costs, expenses, liabilities, or commitments wasted, suffered, incurred or entered into in reliance on the contract; any costs of purchasing substitutes or replacements for the goods elsewhere; any special, indirect or consequential losses; your liability to any third party; or loss or damage suffered by any third party.
- General Limitation
With the exception of liability covered by Clause 24.2 above, our total liability for all events giving rise to liability to you in aggregate shall be limited to an amount equal to the price, delivery charges and other amounts payable by you under the contract.
- FORCE MAJEURE
We shall not be liable to you for non-performance or late performance of the contract due to any matter beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) war, threat of war, terrorism, riot, civil commotion, public demonstration, blockade, or sabotage, the act of any government, government authority or legislature, industrial action (including our own employees), lightning, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, accumulation of snow or ice, or drought, shortages (including of fuel, utilities, and raw materials), vandalism, theft and other criminal action, interruption or failure of utilities, or anything of a similar nature affecting our carriers, sub-contractors or suppliers. If any such events mean that we have insufficient stocks or supplies to meet all of our contracts with you and other customers, we may decide at our sole discretion which contract to fulfil.
- YOUR TRADE ACCOUNT
- Account Security
During registration you must provide us with a valid email address which will then be used as your account username. If the email you provide us with is invalid then your account may be disabled until further notice. You must also specify a password to be used to access your account. It is your responsibility to ensure that your password is protected and kept safe and secure. We take no responsibility whatsoever for your account and your password. If your account has been accessed unlawfully you must contact us using the account email address to arrange for a new password or account.
- Account Details
It is your responsibility as the customer to provide us with your correct bank account details. In any circumstances where we have received incorrect information it is your responsibility to contact us and provide us with the correct details; failure to do so could result in cancellation of any orders or your order being processed with the incorrect details.
Outside the EU
If you are ordering from outside the European Union please read the following.
We currently ship directly to the USA, Canada & Australia. If we are shipping direct to any of these countries we will automatically remove UK VAT. If we are sending goods within the UK, which are to be exported and the customer requires UK VAT to be removed we require the following procedures:
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inform us before we process the order that UK VAT is to be removed.
- We can only remove UK VAT if the goods are being delivered direct to a shipping agent within the UK. We cannot remove UK VAT if the goods are being delivered to a residential address.
- When we process the order a VAT deposit will be charged on the invoice. Once we receive a bill of laden for the goods, we will refund the VAT to the customer. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide Bare Essentials with all the relevant documents.